- I did not own a mobile phone. This was probably a good thing, since mobile phones were the size of a ham radio – not including the extendable antenna
- The computer I used had a CRT monitor, as did my television
- There was no Facebook
- There was also no broadband. You could fire up the computer, go make a cup of tea, catch the headlines on the 10pm news, and it would just about be ready for browsing.
- We caught the news once a day – at 10pm, and Breaking News really meant breaking news – not what Rakhee Sawant wore to a party last night
- Reality TV meant Candid Camera
- I was in high school, and had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up (The latter still holds true)
I wonder what the next ten years will bring!